Reporting to (Title): Software Development Team Leader
Department: Technology Department
Create the internal hierarchy and backbone for applications and manage user interaction
- Receive client detailed requirements and set the proper tools for the mobile application architecture.
- Develop mobile applications based on clients’ requirements.
- Transfer knowledge and provide guidance for junior mobile applications developers.
- Perform essential testing for the developed applications.
- Provide all necessary maintenance to support the applications.
- Manage mobile apps stores accounts and manage apps submissions.
- Manage mobile applications analytics accounts.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent - Preferably Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Languages: Good knowledge in English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Computer Skills: Very Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Experience in managing itunes connect account.
- Experience with analytics frameworks.
- Experience using SQLite.
- Familiar with Apple app store submission guidelines.
- Familiar with other development environments ( i.e. Android development ).
- Familiar with Apple user interface guidelines.
If you think you're qualified, please send your CV with stating the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject to email@example.com.