Reporting to (Title): Sales Director
Function/Business Unit: Sales Department
Responsible for handling all direct sales for Sarmady in coordination with other team members
- Generate leads through different channels such as social networks and referrals… etc.
- Coordinate / set meetings with clients to present Sarmady’s services.
- Collaborate with the client to convey the proper message for what Sarmady offers.
- Provide the client with recommendation for the ultimate services that meet his requirement.
- Brief the sales strategist with the client requirements in order to properly set the media plan.
- Communicate the media plan to the client.
- Issue the booking order to the client after his approval for the media plan.
- Follow up on client’s payment and support in cases where clients have problems with the collection.
- Ensure target achievement on quarterly bases.
- Coach new sale executives.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience: Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience in the same field
- Languages: Very Good knowledge in English language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Computer Skills: Very Good knowledge of computer applications
- Working Days: 05 Days/week [From Sunday Till Thursday]
- Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday, and Saturday]
- Working Hours: From 09:00am till 05:00pm, according to workload
- Working Environment: 50 % of working at standard office, 50% out of office
If you think you're qualified, please send your CV with stating the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.